Cheek Augmentation, Fillers and Cheek Lift with Juvederm Voluma
What is cheek augmentation with juvedermvoluma?
JuvedermVoluma XC is one of the newest Hyaluronic Gel introduced in the United States. It is specifically FDA-approved for enhancing aging cheeks by filling and lifting hollow and/or sagging soft tissue. It is designed to add volume beneath the skin’s surface to lift and contour the cheek area.
Who are the best candidates for cheek augmentation with juvedermvoluma?
- If you want to enhance the definition and fullness of your cheeks making them higher and firmer.
- If you want to restore or correct facial asymmetry and volume in the cheeks, cheekbones and chin.
- If you want to replenished lost skin volume to regain a youthful curve to the cheeks.
- If you have a weak, receding chin and want to make it more projecting and improve their jawline.
Non-surgical cheek augmentation in Beverly Hills, Los Angeles
Cheek fillers or injectable fillers for non-surgical facial rejuvenation are often called “minimally invasive-facial aesthetics”. There are two types of cheek fillers:
- Hyaluronic acid fillers (Juvederm, Restylane, Perlane, Belotero)
Hyaluronic acid fillers are biocompatible, thus supplementing the body’s natural hyaluronic acid which has been depleted through the years. They lift and add volume to the facial areas that have wrinkles and folds.
- Non-hyaluronic acid fillers (Radiesse)
Dr. Zoumalan may also use non-hyaluronic acid fillers in certain situations.
Cheek implant non-surgical procedure with Dr. Zoumalan
The filler procedure is performed in the office with some topical anesthetic in as little as 30 minutes. Dr. Zoumalan uses his specific blunt-tipped cannula for his facial filler injections which reduces bruising and discomfort significantly. There may be some redness, tenderness or pain at the injection site but should subsides very quickly.